Saturday 21 July 2012

Mature vs Immature

Few days back, I came across a friend's blog, only to realize that she is an emotional girl with lots of internal thought within herself. All this while I thought she is a kinda carefree and happy girl, just like me. But I am wrong. Her world seems like much more complicated than mine. 


So, I told my sister who is one year younger than me about this. She said, cos my friend is a matured person. I replied, you mean I'm immature then? 


People around me will think I look younger than my actual age, sometime I will feel proud with this statement, but sometime I will start wondering, should I grow or dress up to be a lil bit mature? 


For me, why worry when there is no big deal to be worried about. Cheer up my friends! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment