Saturday 9 June 2012

Land Below The Wind V

The day after the climb, we, especially me, walked like an old lady, knees were extremely in pain, climbing up and down from stairs was like a tough task. We still need to continue to final day's journey. First destination is to some river which I don't even know the name for fish massage, this massage is not like the one is langkawi or Krabi Island, by small tiny fish. The fish is hugh and black in color, like mouses, yeak! But since we were already there, just tried them. Kind of pain too when the fish massaged us, they even bite us! With my high pitch voice, I could shout very loud hahaha. 
We were so enjoying the fish massage. 
Okay, long story short, move to Sabah Tea Farm next where we tried various kind of Teh. Being a tea lover, the tea over there is just good for me, still missed the one in nearby coffee shop, with high concentrated tea. :P 
Still Cameron Highland is nicer with cooler weather. But no thanks, m not goin there again in near future. :P 
The last pit stop, TADA~~~ present to you the Poring Hot Spring.... sign board. 


On the same day, we took flight back to KL. Thats the end of our journey to the East. :) 

Last but not least,
I would say, mount KK is not easy to climb, but with strong determination, yes! you can do it! just rmb, if hui nee can also make it, you too! hahaha.

p/s: hardly have chance to meet all my friends, so it is great to meet you all once again. :) 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks you wrote everythg down. i read our days spent in KK from Chapter I to Chapter V... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally ur turn to wrote blog,thats good start,
    hope u can continue to do so laa~~haha~~

    Once in my life to climb up the KK XD
    no more next time,haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. halo jeff koko, i oso hope that i will have determination to update my blog frequently. :) anyway, thanks for supporting!

    ReplyDelete