Saturday 9 June 2012

Land Below The Wind I

It was a year ago when we decided to travel Kota Kinabalu (KK). Still remember vividly how I woke myself up at the middle of the night just to grab for cheap air ticket. Yes, when I really desire for a thing, I can really have strong determination. Actually, KK was not our 1st choice, can't really remember what are other countries in the list. But somehow I manage to buy four tickets (for me, chao beh, Jo, and Siew Pei) with only RM 98 from KL-KK in May 2012. Melissa, Yet, Bee Siew and Uncle Teo joined us after that. Yea, what a weird combination but who cares right as long as we did enjoy ourselves very much throughout the trip. 


Knowing my own stamina, I dare not look down at Mount KK, eventhough many friends who went before telling me, you can climb up even without any training! Sounds so easy rite. But I started to jog on treadmill in fitness center, at least once a week, haha, sometimes I tend to be lazy too. :P  



So, time flies, and the days that we were so looking forward were here! I flew from PG-KL at 15th May with Uncle Teo. That was the first time meeting him, before that I communicated with him via phone only, like match making session, i told him, i was holding a rose on my hand hahahaha, no la, i told him i was sitting on my luggage near McD in PIA. :P  Sometimes, to strangers, I can be very cool and refuse to talk to them (in another word, lansi lor), but nope to him, maybe he is too friendly and talked non stop with me though he was tired that time (Uncle couldn't stay up till late night). Upon arriving LCCT, I was so excited to meet my long lost friends - chao beh and siew pei (just that long time didn't meet them up). 





They just woke up from sweet dreams while I spent my whole  night browsing AA website for cheap tickets.
After checking in our baggage and meeting the remaining of the gang, we departed from LCCT to KKIA. Borneo, here we come! For the first time in my life, I'm goin to step on East Malaysia. The journey took around 2.5 hours and of course I better spent my time sleeping on the plane because I was not able to take even a short nap in airport. Must save abit energy for KK tour once we arrived. 


Next post on KK trip, to be continue. :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment